2019 Football Registration
See general information, registration details and registration link below
For specific questions please contact:
BTAA Football Coordinator
Ryan Christman - email@example.com
2017 - 120# Championship Team
Congratulations on a great season!
REGISTRATION LINK BELOW
Flag - Junior Pee Wee
Instructional level Post Season Play
Although the Flag & Junior Pee Wee levels are instructional and there is no play off system in place, the four Bethlehem organizations (Bulldogs, Steelers, Saints and Raiders) all participate in the long standing tradition of "The Bethlehem Bowl" This competitive event takes place over the course of two days. (Saturday & Sunday) usually the first or second weekend after the regular season ends. All players take home medals. The winning organization takes and maintains possession of the coveted "Bethlehem Bowl Trophy"
Pee Wee - Junior Varsity - Varsity
***Older But Lighter Rule*** A player who turns age 11 between August 1st 2018 and July 31st 2019 is eligible to play on the Junior Varsity level team as long as he/she weighs 85lbs or less.
***NEW 2019 EPYFL RULE CHANGES***
A. No player competing in the Easton Pennsylvania Youth Football League may play for a middle school team or any other football team. No player in the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Football League may be a current high school student.
10. GAME TIMES
1. Each game starts immediately following the previous game, as the scheduled game times are only an approximation. No game can start more than fifteen (15) minutes before the scheduled start time though.
12. AGE & WEIGHT STRUCTURE
C. No player at the flag level may attain their 7th birthday prior to January 1st of that year.
1. If a player is age 7 years and has already played two or more seasons of flag football and/or the player weighs 65 lbs or more, then that player is encouraged to play at the Junior Pee Wee level.
I. Junior Varsity Older/Lighter Mandatory Weigh-In
1. There will be a mandatory weigh in for any Older/Lighter player on the Friday night that is two weeks prior to the start of the season. This weigh in will be at a central location. TBA.
2. Every Older/Lighter player must weigh 90 lbs or less at this weigh in to be eligible to remain on the Junior Varsity roster at that time. If a player weighs 90.1 lbs or more at this weigh in, they must play on the Varsity level for the entire season.
3. If an Older/Lighter player does not attend this weigh in, they are not eligible to play on the Junior Varsity team that season and must play on the Varsity team for the entire season.
A. The only exception for this weigh in is if the player is on vacation that week, then that player must do the required weigh in the Friday before. Any player doing this weigh in must be reported to the League President by that Monday.
14. RULES FOR THE PEE WEE DIVISION
F. All defensive lineman, except the defensive and on each side, must be down in either a 3-point or 4-point stance - No Standing.
15. RULES FOR THE JUNIOR PEE WEE DIVISION
* All defensive lineman, except the defensive and on each side, must be down in either a 3-point or 4-point stance - No Standing.
16. FLAG RULES
I. Two 25 minute halves per game with continuous running clock, except each team shall be allowed one time-out each half. The clock will be stopped for a downed injured player and after every score. The clock will restart when the ball is set for play. There will be a 5 minute break at half-time.
K-6. All defensive lineman, except the defensive and on each side, must be down in either a 3-point or 4-point stance - No Standing.
N. Organizations are able to decide if they want to allow their uniforms to include players' last names on the back of the jersey.
E. Any parent that comes onto the playing field, except if asked by the medical person due to an injury to their child, will be suspended for a minimum of two (2) games. The advisory committee and/or the organization has the authority to extend the suspension beyond two games.
2019 BULLDOGS FOOTBALL - GENERAL INFORMATION
No news currently found.